Te Kakano Pukapuka Tataki
As well as numerous exercises to help learn vocabulary and for reading and writing practice in the language covered in each chapter of the textbook, this study guide also includes further explanations and practice in:
- various aspects of the a and o categories
- the use of kua, ki and i, and he
- how to use taua and aua correctly
- using modifiers
- giving negative commands.
There is also advice on:
- how to learn new vocabulary
- improving reading comprehension skills
- learning new grammatical forms
- how to deduce the meanings of new words from their context.
Exercises include passages about Te Rauparaha, Te Kooti and Apirana Ngata.
Resource type: Study guide/workbook
Edition publication date: 2002
Publisher: Longman/Pearson Education New Zealand
RRP: $46.42 incl. GST